Yellowstone County, Montana
County Parks Board


Comprehensive Parks Plan

Download Document - (104MB)

County Parks Special Use Permit


Download Application


Parks that may require a special use permit:

Two Moon     
Earl Guss Park
Arrow Island II Park


When is a special use permit required?

According to the Yellowstone County Parkland Ordinance, written permission is required to use one of the parks listed above when the following conditions apply:

- Alcohol will be served to/by visiting groups larger than five people over 21 years of age (CO 04390-015)

- The park will be used for a special event, such as weddings, parties with alcohol, etc. (CO04390-21)


To apply for a permit:

Download the application and fill it out.

Mail the application and a check for $25.00 (made out to the Yellowstone County Treasurer) to:

Yellowstone County Parks Board
PO Box 35000
Billings, MT 59107


For questions or more information, please call 406-254-7926 or email Monica Plecker.