Yellowstone County, Montana
Justice Court
Outstanding Warrants Contact Department

Please contact the court at:

While the Justice Court clerks are pleased to assist you in any way possible, please understand that we are unable to provide legal advice. If you need legal advice or have questions, please contact an attorney.