- DUI Task Force
- Mailing Address
- P.O. Box 20982 Billings, MT 59104
Award of Merit Guidelines
Purpose: To recognize accomplishments of individuals and groups who have successfully raised awareness and/or enhanced enforcement of DUI.
Procedure: Nominations for recipients of the Award of Merit will be solicited by Task Force members in the fall of each calendar year. Each nomination will be voted on and approved or disapproved based on a simple majority. Written nominations may be made by, or through, any member of the Yellowstone County DUI Task Force and must include the following:
- The name and organization affiliation of the
- Specific details outlining the reason(s) for the nomination
- Name and contact information of the person submitting the nomination
- Additional supporting information is optional but appreciated
It is the responsibility of the nominating party to notify their nominee and department heads of the day, time, and location of the awards ceremony.
Qualifications: Nominees shall be considered from the following categories:
- Law Enforcement officers for their efforts in
enforcing DUI laws
- Private individuals or groups for their efforts aimed a raising DUI awareness within in the community
- Public Official or agencies for accomplishing goals that have shown significant impact in DUI and related issues
Award of Merit recipients will be presented with a personalized plaque at the Angel Tree Ceremony held in December of each year in the lobby of the Yellowstone County Court House.
Please submit letters of nomination to:
Darla Tyler-McSherry, Coordinator
Yellowstone County DUI Task Force
PO Box 20982
Billings, MT 59104